Saturday 23 May 2009



My 3rd Lo with the so versatile Heaven Sent kit from Bits n Bobs at Exquisite Scraps! This one took me a bit longer to get it how I liked it, but I'm pretty pleased with the end result! Link to the store below!

Family news: Antoinette is back from France! Just one bottle of sparkling wine arrived back with her - a few less than the 6 she was planning to buy, lol:D It seems she's had a great time, but now has to settle back into the humdrum and routine at home again! Still, she's off to the stables in a minute for her loan ride, and then has her lesson at 3pm thisafternoon. The owner of her loan horse has just 'phoned and given her permission to use the horse anytime this week (it's a school holiday here btw) so she can practise her dressage! She's such a kind and generous lady!

Evie needs a new whip, as hers has been broken by playing too much with it in the garden, lol:D Hopefully they'll still have some of the cheapy ones in Tesco, as it's just a short whip!

I'm planning to have a go at making a chicken korma this evening, as I promised Antoinette I'd try!!

Think that's all the news for now! Off to post a scrapbook kit swap and a CJ, buy Evie's whip and if I'm really lucky, pop into WHS to see if they have copies of a new Scrapbooking mag that's out now!

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment