Monday 18 May 2009



Evening!

This is my last LO for the NKOTB contest at DSP. I really struggled with the kit they provided - I think because it was mostly hard edges - stars, and frames - something I rarely use on a LO as it was meant to be used!! I even managed to need to chop up the word art so i could enlarge the first word of it for my title, lol. This round we were allowed to use brushes, cookie cutter etc etc that came with the program used to digi scrap, so I was able to create the green layer and the leafy pattern you can just see on the beige strip!!

Anyway, it's another photo of Antoinette with Molly. I'm trying to get through to her just how talented she is at riding, but you know how it is with kids - never believe the parents!!!!! At 12 though she's got plenty of time to learn to jump higher! This is just a little encouragement for her!!

Antoinette's actually away in the Loire Valley now. We were over in Ramsgate at 5.30am this morning (boy it's been a long day!!) to see her off! Tears all round of course, and Evie is missing her so much she's created a massive welcome home banner this evening!

Right! Evie needs to go to bed! We let her stay up to finish her banner!

Nite all!

Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photo of your daughter and her horse, and great page to match!

    ReplyDelete