Saturday 7 May 2011

Hummie's World - Themed Thursday class - Set 1, Page 2 - Path



It's taking me ages to find just the right quotes that I really love, and then the right stash, LOL, but I'm enjoying taking my time :)
Representing finding my artistic path here as well as life generally :)
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits:
Trees b/g paper - Carola - Winter Magic;
Orange B/g paper & green paper used as overlay - Song of Spring Collab - Aimee Harrison et al;
Twigs at bottom: Blossoms of ice Collab, Digital-Crea;
Birds paper - Funky Playground Designs charity collab - All Creatures Great and Small;
'grasses' at bottom (actually a paper with peeling paint strips!) - Cali - My Secret Diary;
Dark green paper used as overlay - Suzanne Walker - Thinking Green;
'flowers' at bottom right - Suzanne Walker - Funky Formal;
'splatter' under text - Tangie Baxter - AJC stash;
Lady - extracted from a paper in Down The Rabbit Hole collab from Divine Digital;
Border - Aimee Harrison - True North

No comments:

Post a Comment