Monday 2 May 2011

Art Journal Caravan - Adventure Quest - Portal - Page 1



when I first read this I wondered what on earth I could make of it, LOL! But then I thought about it a bit more, read a bit more, and an idea slowly formed in my mind! Then I was super inspired, LOL!!
I plan to have the 4 pages tell a little story of my 'transformation' through my art/creativeness. At the moment I feel I'm still searching...trying to find my way...if there is a way to be found!! I was inspired by this piece... http://www.metanexus.net/magazine/tabid/68/id/10608/Default.aspx so went with that idea :)
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: Background has FIVE papers (!!) blended together - Watercolour Was overlay - Creative Victorian Designs; Candleworks Scraps - Falling Leaves and Sea kits; GoldenSun - Englishman; Mag Designs - Baby Love;
Clouds - CWS - Sea kit;
very faint circular element for portal - Chicken Soup kit by Snickerdoodle Designs by Karen;
Ladies: Sewing Pattern font;
Font used for 'Searching' - Zero and Zero Is

No comments:

Post a Comment