Saturday 21 May 2011

Art Journal Caravan - Adventure Quest - Portal Page 2



the 2nd in my set :)
LOVED making this! I used a lot of brushes this time, which was fun! My first page was 'searching' now I've moved on to Exploring (as I get to know this new art form!). I tried to keep a similar style of page, as these are going to hang in a row on one wall eventually :) I took my original inspiration from here... http://www.mumblesfineart.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=60&osCsid=e8c696cbe3a35a36f8a3b45d6e36bfad ...but it evolved a lot!!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: Brushes - I only have it filed under Poldersky (early stash, rubbish filing system back then :) ); and Tea Stains by Fudgegraphics;
Papers used - as b/g and/or clipped to the brushes or elements - True North by Aimee Harrison Design Studios, Garden Party by Weeds and Wildflowers, Sweetheart by Gypsy Couture, Collage papers (also clipped to ladies) by Studio Gypsy, Joy Heart by Weeds and Wildflowers and a texture from Kim Klassen which I used as it came rather than as an overlay:); Trees & bushes - Weeds and Wildflowers;
Font (ie ladies!) - Sewing Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment