Sunday 22 May 2011

Art Journal Caravan - Page 22 - Measure



I found it really hard to find an idea or quote that resonated with me for this word! Then I finally stumbled across this one, which I loved! Lots of things in there that shouldn't go together really, LOL, to try and show the fruits of the imagination talked about! Can't really say more than that other than there are things in there that I felt illustrated the quote, but in an overall way...can't say why any of them individually should be in there, LOL :) TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: B/G paper, hill and tree, path, 'grasses' (cracks extracted from a paper!), balloon, stars, music, butterfly jewell clipped to camel - all Cali, My Secret Diary;
Camel: Tangie, AJC stash;
Tape Measure: Beeatrice by Snickerdoodle Designs by Karen;
Dragon & lightning: Creative Victorian Designs, Winter's Deep & Inner Storm resp.;
Cloud: MyCrevette, Morgane de toi freebie
Overlays: Crackle finish and dark scratches - both Laura Bavin

No comments:

Post a Comment