Monday 28 June 2010

The Sunday Creative - Wk 1 - Open


Well, I was inspired by my cutting paper class at Hummie's World to have a go at 8.5"x11" size for a change! Don't think I've ever scrapped this size before, so I decided that I will do all my Sunday Creative pages in this size! Then, I did Lesson 18 of Course 2 at Hummie's this evening, and, when I saw the photo I wanted to use foe the Sunday Creative prompt, I knew that this text technique would work GREAT with that pic!! So this page is also for my lesson 18 LO!! How's that for killing 2 birds with 1 stone?!!!!
I plan to one day print off (i.e. have printed, LOL) all the Sunday Creative pages and have them together in an album. I'm going to use this format of a picture and a quote plus the prompt word, and try and make this album personally inspirational through the photos and quotes (I LOVE quotes!!!).
The paper is from SnickerDoodleDesigns by Karen - Smooth sailing kit, and the hummingbird from Karen's Outside My Window kit. I liked how it looked coming off the photo, and the vibrancy of its colours fitted well with the fantastic quality of this wonderful photo (taken by me, LOL!!!). Photo taken at Hever Castle. All the boats are named after Henry VIII's wives, and you can hire them out cheaply for an hour at a time to row yourself around the lake!
TFL!
Bernie x

1 comment: