Tuesday 8 June 2010

Creativity Boot Camp Day 3


OK, this is my page for today! The prompt was multilayered. I immediately thought of these crystals that were supposed to keep my flowers alive for weeks, LOL! There are dozens and dozens of them in each vase - they start as tiny crystals and expand to 150x their size when left to soak in water!! I loved the bright vibrancy of these, and my page seems to reflect that! I found a great quote in keeping with today's theme of not letting dreams and goals slip away because of pressure from outside sources - what or whoever they may be! The page seems to have become more arty farty, LOL! not sure why, it's just what came out when I started!
I used Dawn Inskip Strawberry Crush paper and mask, added the pic, and then layered up different brushes, with different blending modes and opacities to add a bit of depth. The brushes I used were (for the border) Urban Decay by gojo123, and in the back of the photo, Dance of the Flowers by sleepwalkerfish. not sure where I got these from - prob. DeviantArt or MyPhotoshop.com!
I've had a lovely time playing with this page, and it only took me about 45 mins to boot!
Am LOVING all this inspiration!
TFL!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment