Monday 7 June 2010

Creativity Boot Camp - Day 1



The prompt word was 'ivory'. I wandered the house looking for appropriately coloured things, but wasn't really satisfied with anything other than these half-dead flowers! They were bought for Antoinette's Confirmation Day on 29th May, and haven't lasted well at all!! For some reason this pic just 'spoke' to me - one of those freaky, artistic, inspiredy things I suppose, where you can't say exactly why something appeals to you, you just know it does! I kept the page simple to show off the pic, but also as this is all it seemed to need! I loved this quote, although what this means in relation to me liking this photo of half-dead flowers, and capturing them like this, I'm not sure, LOL!!!! Thought-provoking though, eh?!
Stash used all Dawn Inskip Working 9-5 kit available at Pickleberry Pop. Font: Death Font v.1
TFL!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment