Friday 11 June 2010

Creativity Boot Camp Day 6


Again, the prompt - fluid - only inspired me to predictible ideas. But then i remembered this ink-in-water technique that a UKScrapper told me about years ago, LOL, and decided to giv that a go! I got a half decent photo so decided to have a play and go with it. The discussion point was about changing the way we usually do things...so instead of going for the over-exposed, blown-out photo, I went the other way! I made it darker, added more contrast, desaturated it, then added just a little sepia for atmosphere! I LOVE the effect I got - to me it looks almost like a painting! So I decided to use this shot, even though it's a bit obvious, LOL!!
All stash used is Dawn Inskip Grace kit available at Pickleberry Pop!
TFL!
Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Love this photo. I am glad my instructions worked out for you. I completely forgot about doing those photo's until you posted in my thread on UKS.
    It makes for interesting photos doesn't it and the best thing is every shot is different :)Well done. X

    ReplyDelete