Tuesday 15 June 2010

Creativity Boot Camp Day 9


Well, the prompt for today was another that really didn't say anything to me apart from the obvious - Drizzle. All that came to mind was light rain or lemon drizzle cake, LOL! Having neither of those around, nor the time to actually cook a cake, LOL, and not wanting to repeat what I'd already seen done, in oil being drizzled in a pan, that kind of thing, I decided to look up the definition of drizzle. What jumped out at me was 'misty droplets'. I found this old photo of mine that I've never used and it seemed perfect. The quote ties in nicely with the thought for the day.
Stash used is Dawn Inskip available at Pickleberry Pop (Grace and Grandparents 101 kits) and brush is Dance of the Flowers by Sleepwalkerfish.
I'm not 100% happy with the L/O of this page, but it does the job for now!
TFL!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment