Saturday 28 January 2012

Art Journal Caravan 2012 - Page 4



This week's prompt really sparked my imagination!!

Although I don't really feel fear in regard to what I'm making now, and showing in this incredibly supportive world, when it comes to showing my pages to people, even family, IRL, I know that fear, LOL :) It's not that I need their approval or anything, it's more that they will feel nothing for the page(s) that I love so much!!!

So that's what I went with! I wanted a more simple page today, to try and make the 'creativity' more obvious...hhhmmm not sure that one worked, LOL, by the number of layers I have in this page, but I'm happy with the effect :)
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: B/G paper, tag & blended paper shapes: Valkyrie: A Pea Under the Mattress;
Waves blended: Merepoule: Crescend'eau add on;
Flowery splat: Suzanne P. Walker: Funky Formal;
Snowdrop: Creative Victorian Designs; Tis the Season;
Texture: Lost and Taken;
Butterfly: ViVa Artistry: Paul's Island
Camel: Tangie Baxter with tree by Suddenly Artistic;
Font: Stamp Act

No comments:

Post a Comment