Friday 13 January 2012

Art Journal Caravan 2012 - Page 2


Well, who'd have thought, LOL?!!!
When I saw this word as the prompt, I wondered what on earth I was going to do with that!! So I decided to try and illustrate the meaning rather than have the actual word on my page! These words seemed perfect for this purpose, and off I set!
OMW! How much this page evolved! It started as something completely different!!

I'm honestly amazed at how what I'm making is changing (I thought I'd found my 'thing' through last year's Caravan!) and how much I'm being stretched almost without realising it once I start a page!!

Have had a couple of hours of pure relaxation and joy in my own little world making this page, so thank you Tangie, from the bottom of my heart, for inspiring this in me!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: B/G papers, blended: SherrieJD, C2C 2010 & 2011;
Lady: ViVa Artistry, Generations;
Accents (blended): Creative Victorian Designs Floral Imprint Brush 11;
2 x Oil Paint Overlays by Nik's Scripts and Scraps;
Texture: Kim Klassen, Light Paper 3;
Camel: Tangie Baxter, with Tree: Suddenly Artistic;
Font: Undecapped Vinyl

1 comment:

  1. This is truly frameworthy and should be shown at an exhibition!!! Great work, Bernie, someday I'll follow your footsteps and do some art journaling myself! You are such an inspiration and all your pages are such a joy to look at!

    ReplyDelete