Thursday 14 April 2011

Art Journal Caravan - Page 9 - Reinforce



I'm amazed this has come out as bright as it has, LOL, as I'm so furious about something that's been done to me, I expected a very dark page, LOL!! I loved this quote though, which put me back on the straight and narrow, and it fell in with trusting my instincts (if I had trusted my instincts a month or so ago this nasty person would not have been able to do what they have done to me!).
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: Camel - Caravan freebie,
silhouette face: Parcel 11;
b/g papers: Sungirls, Revival; & A-Liya, Gift; Scattered Leaves: NettaRiss Gently kit;
dandelion seeds: Creative Victorian Designs Inner Storm kit;
Flying Birds: Mira Designs;
Hummingbird: Bits n Bobs Summer Spritzer kit;
Sun: Gypsy Couture: Blissful Morning;
Clouds: GoldenSun, Englishman kit;
Paper clipped to bird: A-Liya, Gift kit;

No comments:

Post a Comment