Monday 25 April 2011

Art Journal Caravan p19 - Cycle



Cycle was just too hard for me as it was, LOL, so I let my thoughts wander...I was thinking about this on Good Friday...thinking about cycles of the Church Liturgy, and then cycling made me think of movement..walking/flying etc etc, and given the season, this poem from GK Chesterton came to mind!!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: 2 b/g papers: Bits n Bobs June 2010 blog train;
1 b/g paper, Palms: Paul's Island by ViVa Artistry; grunge: Aimee Harrison, An English Wedding; bottlecap for blood moon: TMA Designs, To Be An Arteest;
light behind the fish: Feerie de noel freebie digital crea;
Bird and big leaves: A-Liya Grandma's Quilt blog train;
Fish made from bug by A-Liya & Prelestnaya, To Be Yours and eyes from brads by Christine Nash; Outstretched arms person: Aimee harrison, Inner Bliss;
Border: Kim Liddiard Edge Flourish;
Picture of Jesus on donkey: internet

No comments:

Post a Comment