Saturday 11 June 2011

Art Journal Caravan - Page 25 - Laughter


This is my page for laugh but I think there may be another, brighter, page in me yet too :) But for now, this is what came!
We have the dove (Holy Spirit) for the strength, hearts fluttering down from above for the comfort, and raindrops for the tears; light beams reaching down softly to light the way as the quote says. My camel (representing my art) is there also for comfort!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: B/G papers (blended): Dewkissed by Aimee Harrison Design Studios;
Wings and tiles clipped to camel: Snickerdoodle Designs by Karen: Outside My Window and Granny Finch's Garden resp.;
Hearts: Imagine by Fran: Des Lumieres et des Reves;
Lady: HoneyDesigns: Women in History;
raindrops (for tears): Hibeer: Under the Rainbow;
'Seat': Designs by Denise: Angelica;
Border with cage: Pen Scrappers: Singing Frame;
Light rays: Bits n Bobs: Fantasia;
Glitter border: Wren's Designs: Autumn Splendour;
Font: Trash Toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment