Friday 3 June 2011

Art Journal Caravan - June Adventure Quest - Scavenger Hunt



We were tasked with making a page which included 6 'finds' (items of stash!).
Well! This was hard to fit into my 'style', but I think I actually like what I've made :)
The quote is a bit of a comment on the page, LOL...the page looks like a normal scene, but look closer and things that shouldn't be there can be found!
So the quote saying wherever you go, whatever the weather, take your own sunshine, is for me to remember that fun things can be found even in the hardest of times (or most boring of places, LOL!) IYSWIM!!
Made sense to me anyways rotfl!!!!!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: Street scene with telephone boxes, coconut & elephant: stock.xchng stock pics (gabriel77, claudmey & mzacha resp.) ;
Script paper used as overlay: Pixel Music Scraps: Think Pink;
Flying man: Far Far Hill blog freebie;
Fence: CJs Dreams;
Moon: Cali, My Secret Diary 2 Moonstring;
Bubbles: Candleworks Scraps, Sea kit;
Font: Very Damaged

No comments:

Post a Comment