Sunday 5 June 2011

Art Journal Caravan - page 24 - paint



Spent ages trying to find a quote that I liked but that was also relevant to me! Finally found this one, which I love, and is a good reminder to have around! My camel's in there, same kinda colours as this arty thing is much more part of my everyday life now :)
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits:
B/G paper used as a texture: Aimee Harrison, All Wrapped Up;
Texture used as a b/g paper (!!): Kim Klassen, Dropcloth;
Butterfly (clipped to text and my camel: Aimee Harrison, An English Wedding;
Butterfly brush: Suddenly Artistic, Spring;
Textured dots: Amber Clegg, Mojo MOnday;
Ballerina dn pink paper clipped to her: ViVa Artistry, En Pointe;
Stars, and circle border: Tangie Baxter, original Caravan stash;
Grunge Brush: VLim from ScrapOrchard;
Lady: Far Far Hill blog freebie
Font: Devotion and Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment