Sunday 5 September 2010

CT LO for SnickerdoodleDesigns by Karen using Grungy Stripe Overlays (CU)



Well! Who knew how much fun stripes could be?!! LOL!!!
I used 3 different striped overlays and 2 Painted Wood layer styles to create this b/g! All with different blending modes and opacities to achieve this effect that I liked best!
This is the photo I changed so much thanks to Hummie (go look at Hummie's World - fantastic, inspirational place!!) and her Filter classes! Didn't think I'd be able to use it on a page, but once I'd created this b/g, I knew it was the photo to use! Had to multiply it about 8 times to get this depth, but I LOVE what I made, LOL!! This quote seemed so appropriate, as I almost didn't feel like it was me creating this...it was as if something within me were dictating the depth of colour and effect of the overlays and styles! Must be my soul then! hence the title of this piece - A Trapped Soul.
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: Grungy Stripe Overlays are HERE!
Painted Wood Styles are HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment