Sunday 11 October 2009

CT Los for Scrap It Sassy using Fall Madness by Scrappin' Page Designs



Here's the store link for this great kit! There are some gorgeous b/gs in here, not to mention the scrummy elements to - that owl is so cute! (Think I could be getting addicted to owls!!). There's a great variety of co-ordinating colours within the elements and papers, making this kit so easy to use!
Family News:
Next week it's Evie's Mass of enrolment for her First Holy Communion next year. I had to drop off a photo at Church for the big board that has pics of all the children taking part. When I saw the photo I took for this today, it struck me how grown-up Evie is looking now!! Especially as I found some photos from 4 years ago that I've started to scrap!! What a difference! Hence the first LO for today above!! That idea with framing the frame with flowers etc. came to me on holiday, inspired by an advert, and it's taken all this time for the perfect frame/photo combo to jump out at me!!!
I feel a bit better today but still have the cold - yuck! Evie seems much more herself today, and Antoinette just carried on with what she wants to do regardless!!!! She was given one of the newest horses at the stables for her lesson today and did very well. Worzel has a bit of a funny trot - his left leg has a very strange action when in trot! It kinda bends outwards and flips round rather than going up and down! It also makes him pull to the left a bit apparently and on the right rein makes it feel like the rider has the wrong diagonal! So although she rode with a stonking headache, Antoinette did really well with him!! Got him into canter nicely once she knew how he operates so to speak, and looked good riding him! I think she may be given him again next week!!
We have target planning with Antoinette's school next week on Tuesday. Antoinette wants us to ask about taking her Geography GCSE early! She seems very inspired at the moment, as does Evie! Long may it continue!!!
OK, X-factor calling!
Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LO's! Just wanted to say thank you for the frame cluster on Rustic Charm site!

    ReplyDelete