Thursday 8 October 2009

CT LOs for Bits N Bobs






As you can see, this kit is choc full of lovely papers and elements, perfect for creating a variety of LOs! The imagination and skill shown in all the kits I work with never ceases to amaze me!

Without further ado, here's the link to Julie's blog so you can get your hands on this fabby kit!

Bernie x


Family news:

What a weird week this has been! Antoinette was off school Monday and Tuesday with a cold; Evie was sent home form school Tuesday and is going back tomorrow. She's had a funny tummy, although there wasn't much funny about it! Now I feel like I've got a cold coming - everything's too much trouble - you know that feeling?!!

So, I'm just going to upload my Los for today and go wallow on the sofa!

Bernie x


No comments:

Post a Comment