Thursday 7 January 2010

JYC Day 34 - 3rd January


Here's my page for 3rd January - the prompt was about memories. I have so many individual memories they'd never fit on a page, lol, so made up this group of pics to sum it all up! The snow has made it extra special this year, although we didn't acually have any on Christmas Day!
I'll have to pop back later with the rest the credits as we're all snowed/iced in today - Dh and DD1 have their schools closed, and I told Dd2's school I wasn't driving on ice to take her in! So we're off to the park now to make a snowman or some such and for me to take some pics. Everyone is waiting for me, LOL - makes a change!!
(Background 'paper' is one of my photos - bokeh of the falling snow!)
Template by Girlboheme Studios; stash by Dawn Inskip,
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment