Friday 8 January 2010

Exciting news!!

I came home today to find an email telling me I'd been accepted onto the CT for OpanaskoArt!! I used one of Oksana's kits while I was CTing at DPP - think it was actually the first kit I used!! - and loved her work! So I am very happy! The commitments aren't too great, so I think I'll cope just fine. I'm now getting to know Mr Google Translator though, as Oksana lives in the Ukraine, so I need to translate everying on the forum from Russian into English!!! Still, it's interesting though...may even have to ask Jo if she can speak a bit of Russian for me...if it's a language I could get my tongue around (never was any good at rolling my Rs!!!) I may have a stab at learning the language! Could be my self-improvement project for 2010!!!!

If you're interested, here's a link to Oksana's blog and store at Scrapbird.
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment