Tuesday 5 January 2010

CT Call for Rustic Charm Creations/Moonchylde Creations


Call Ends Jan 31st. All applicants will get a reply by Feb. 6th!
These are 2 lovely ladies to 'work' for, and they produce gorgeous kits, so get your applications in ASAP!!
Family News: As I haven't done this for ages, thought I'd just update the world, LOL! We have ice and snow still here in Margate! It's VERY unusual for it to hang around like this...and to keep coming as well! usually a couple of days is our limit nowadays! I've been out and about getting pictures - we walked for an hour and a half yesterday in Northdown Park, as Evie had an Inset day, so we had no footcare. I really enjoyed it!
Day 1 of the the healthy eating plan has gone well and today too so far!
The bad news is I think I have a cold coming, so am feeling a bit like I can't be bothered about anything now!
Must get on - am going out for lunch with mum and her cousin Janice. When I get back I've resolved to catch up as far as I can with JYC!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment