Monday 14 December 2009

Pressie for member of staff at DD2's school















These are a set of coasters I've made for a member of staff at DD2's school.
Papers are by Girlboheme Studios and stash is from Dawn inskip, Gothic Inspirations and Secret Garden Creations, and if anyone's interested, LOL, the font is Bridgenorth Blocked, as I took the trouble to remember, LOL!!
I've also made a couple of canvas 'books' (basically, I painted the canvases, put a nice front and back on the outside (the canvas bit!) - hybrid of course! - and then these will be hinged together. When it is opened, in the recess created by the 4 bits of wood joined together to make the rectangle, are nativity-type pictures using digi stash I found of old postcards with various designs! I love them!
Oh and I made a toilet roll tag book - sounds horrid, lol, but is actually really lovely!
I just need to buy hinges and clasps now and attach them and the pressies will be complete!
Bernie x


No comments:

Post a Comment