Wednesday 2 December 2009

JYC Day 1 - Manifesto



Well, at the risk of sounding like a right misery, LOL, I decided to be completely honest about how I'm feeling atm, as it's just so weird for me!!! That said, it has done me the world of good to just stop and make this page, so I am feeling a lot better now, and the Christmas music all afternoon has def helped!!!!

I'd planned more of a blue and white Christmas this year, but looks like I'm just a traditional gal at heart! This is just what 'came'!

I used a template and Christmas stash by Girlboheme Studios (hope you're OK Aimee, and we're thinking of you!) and more stash by Secret Garden Creations.

Now I just need to catch up with the Photography class and do Day 2 of JYC!!

Bernie x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely page and I think it's great that you've been so honest :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. tracy (mumof4girls)2 December 2009 at 17:08

    That's a really beautiful page Bernie.

    ReplyDelete