Saturday 19 December 2009

Northdown Park, Cliftonville today!






Look at this photo I got today! Complete accident, LOL! I still had the white balance set to Incandescant from photographing the tree lights in the dark!!!! I absolutely LOVE the effect I've got here though. The blue hue just makes it feel like a winter wonderland scene to me!! I can't tell you how chuffed I am with this!
more pics:








and some from Dane Park - 'Our' Park!





This is the best snowfall we've had for at least 13 years I reckon - I don't think we've had such a heavy fall that lasted so long since Antoinette was born! We did have snow in 1996, the year she was born, but only a smattering! Sadly it's gone now, and what's left is turning to ice. I wonder what we'll wake up to tomorrow!
Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. Although I'm not really that keen on snow, how I would love some photos like this for My JYC :)

    ReplyDelete