Sunday 13 December 2009

CT LOs for SIS using A Touch of Christmas by Heaven Dreams






Get this kit HERE - NOW!!! I have to say that this is one of the most beautiful Christmassy/Winter kits I've seen this year. There are some of the most beautiful papers and high quality elements in here! I'd recommend this to anyone and everyone!
The top LO shows our beautiful tree - I made the lights sparkle more not by some clever PSE technique or brushes, but by a REALLY clever technique from Cheryl Johnson! I placed a sieve in front of my camera lens before taking the pic! That's it! And hey presto, you get REALLY sparkly lights!! Try it! It's amazing!!
the 2nd Lo is my DD1 Antoinette on her 13th Birthday back on 4th December! It's was lovely to see her in a dress for a change rather than jods and chaps!!!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment