Saturday 24 March 2012

Art Journal Caravan - Page 11


Well this came out a bit different to the page I had in my head, LOL, but I still quite like it! I wanted to create a  cosy womby, watery feel to this, with a bit of light to show the 'creation' being watched over and loved. This is a bit 'heavier' than I saw it in my head but I think it still works!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: Camel: Tangie Baxter with Tree: Suddenly Artistic;
B/G papers (blended): Createwings: Feathered Friends; Litterbox Creations: Carribean Blue;
Baby: Far Far Hill Blog;
Moon: Feli Designs: Kingdom of Ice;
Light ray: Bits n Bobs;
Scattered Hearts: Nanny Bernie: I Do I Do;
Textures/Overlays: Snickerdoodle Designs by Karen: Waves; Nick's Scripts & Scraps: Oil Paint overlay 1; Marisa Lerin grunge border;
sparkles: Piccolini Angelini: Eternal Amour;
Splats: Fei-Fei's Stuff: Crazy Beauty;
water textures: Secret Garden Creations: Sultan of Soil; Jennifer Labre Designs: The Lakehouse.
Font: Jenna Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment