Sunday 4 March 2012

Art Journal Caravan 2012 - March Adventure Quest



I found these words when I connected my wish to sell my artwork to a dream, and loved the picture in my head they inspired, of a waking angel...I've realised what I'd like to do, I just need to find a way to achieve my wish and get those castle gates opened!! If I get the time I may work on this theme during the month and make some more pages to form a set...IF, LOL!!!!

So this is my waking angel...walking towards those big castle gates and hopefully getting closer to the outside world - reality!!

TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: B/G papers, blended: Piccolini Angelini, Se Souvenir; BenthaiCreations, Oh Mazing Papers; ANDesigns, Gold Paper Pack;
Texture Overlay: Creative Victorian Designs Overlay 14;
Texture from Lost & Taken via Jessica Sprague;
Textures from Shadowhouse Creations: Difference Maker and Chaos 7 - Flickr Freebies;
4xsmoke brushes by Creative Victorian Designs CU;
2xcloud: Creative Victorian Designs - Aethernautical and Winter's Deep;
Angel Wings: Creative Victorian Designs: Fantastic Realms Wings Set 2;
Sparkles: Bits n Bobs: Summer Spritzer;
Camel: Tangie Baxter with Tree: Suddenly Artistic;
Angel: Extracted from stock photo by guile135
Font: 4990810

No comments:

Post a Comment