Sunday 11 September 2011

AJC - Page 38



I was sitting here creating with the 9/11 service on the TV next to me, and this is what I produced from the feelings that inspired in me.

It's one of my simpler pieces, LOL, but there's more going on than meets the eye! It's an oil paint b/g blended with a paper, and duplicated with different blending modes. Then I blended a stock photo of a face onto an appropriately shaped part of the oil paint design.
Of course my camel is in there too to help me create my 'masterpiece'!

Now I know what this looks like to me, but if you prefer to see an angel that's fine too!! Basically, on this day of all, it seemed fitting to have a piece that encourages us all to go forward in a positive way... TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: Camel: Tangie Baxter;
Oil Paint overlay: Nik's Scripts & Scraps;
b/g paper : Le Petit Scrap;
Orb clipped to calem with same paper: Cucciola Designs CU stash;
Face: Stock photo by Clutz from stock.xchng;
Font: Willing Race

No comments:

Post a Comment