Saturday 20 August 2011

AJC - Page 33 - Light



This page DEF shows signs of the rubbish happening in my family's life atm!! But, as ever, there's my camel, and the few sparks of bright light to keep me going!! TFL!

Bernie x

Credits: Texture: Kim Klassen - Stained and Dreams;

Bordermasks: Lynette's PhotoArt;

Sparkles: Maguette Scrap Design - Blue Dream;

Flowers (used as lights): I Miss My Home Charity Collab for Japan;

Paper attached to camel and used in b/g: Maguette Scrap Design - Vide Grenier;

Textured paint used in b/g: Maguette Scrap Design - Be Happy;

Lights in b/g: Maguette Scrap Design - Change of Air;

Camel: Tangie Baxter;

Font: Scorchflash

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, I am fighting some dark places myself right now!! I love your pages, Bernie, I wish I could do art journaling like you!! xx

    ReplyDelete