Monday 4 July 2011

Hummie's World - Themed Thursday - Set 1, Pages 9 & 10


This was a bit of a hard one until I found this adorable picture and verse! Did some blending of masks and papers in the background once they were extracted!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: Children: Far Far Hill blog,
paper: Siamese Studio - All Creatures Great & Small collab;
Masks: Girlboheme Studios - Sail, Sail Away & Imagine by Fran - Doux Comme Maman & Lady in Purple;
Butterfly (clipped to text): ViVa Artistry - Paul's Island



It was hard to find some words I wanted to use with this word in there somewhere!! Finally, I found this!
The page came together quite easily as I had a strong image in my head of what i wanted to do!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: Purple papers: Designs by Denise: Purple Haze,
Tree: Imagine by Fran: Doux Comme Maman,
stars: Aveziur: Song of Spring collab.,
Clouds: Winter Magic by Carola,
Outline (of moon - my use): Imagine by FranL Courant d'Air,
Birds: CreateWings Designs: New Beginnings freebie collab.
Glitter style on stars: Aimee Harrison: Homemade Holidays
Font: You Are Loved

No comments:

Post a Comment