Tuesday 27 April 2010

Scrapping Goals Challenge #4 at Hummie's World


This is my LO for challenge #4! It turned out NOTHING like I'd planned! I had to scraplift the person above me in a thread (Marzia). I rotated her design 90 dg in the end, and instead of producing something all pale and beautiful like the original, I went all loud and in yer face, LOL! But I LOVE it! I used a mask by Nini at Suddenly Artistic (newsletter freebie - thank you so much) and layered it up with elements from this kit, which is by Bits n Bobs and called Sunflower Patch - it's beautiful! It's available at Exquisite Scraps, but more details to come on that later!!
Photo is Marguerite, and was taken on the girly day we had with my eldest, Antoinette during the Easter school holidays! She''s mad as ever!!!!
Off to post a Hummie's World before it's time for the school run!!
Bernie x

2 comments:

  1. You're a hoot! I've been enjoying seeing you share at Hummie's Place. So glad you are there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love your humorous and witty attitude!! We need more people like you in this world!!
    I'm glad you liked the masks!! ;) Your page looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete