Saturday 10 April 2010

I Found Hummie's World!







I recently discovered Hummie's World! You can sub for just $5.50 per month and then get access to LOADS of stuff for helping to learn PSE better (think other programs are taught too, but I use pse8 so just know about that!!). So! I subscribed and decided to sign up for a course of lessons to be emailed to me, as that will make me actually do stuff rather than keep planning to do stuff!! The first was on clipping masks (I learned a new technique!!) and the second on dividing photos - so simple when you know how!!! The video tutorials are great, and of course as well as seeing everything that's done, you can stop, do it yourself, rewind when you want to - I learn well that way!!!
Here are the 3 Los I've made so far! I'm really pleased with them!! They were all made using kits from Girlboheme Studios, which are available at Divine Digital. I used True North and Bonny Blue.
The LO in the post below that I made with Jubilant by Secret Garden Creations, I was inspired to use the patterned paper by watching a video tut on that subject at Hummie's, and reading the thread, I got some more tips from other members also!
I'm so enjoying learning things again, and even when I know some of it already, what's really great is that Hummie shows you the potential of what you then know, which, of course, helps you use the knowledge in all sorts of ways on your pages!! I can't wait for the next lesson to be emailed to me, but there are loads of other lessons to do while I wait - off there now to choose the next one!!!
Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for your kind comments! Warm fuzzies abound!

    ReplyDelete