Tuesday 27 April 2010

CT LOs for Bits n Bobs using Sunflower Patch







OK, so here are the 3 LOs I made using this gorgeous kit! I love the little sprinkles of flowers, and all the sprigs and swirls! Beautiful! Grab it HERE - it's even on sale atm!!
The middle page is especially for my darling niece, Megan-Elise. She's had a hard time at school the last couple of days, and she's been a real star with how she's coped and conducted herself. I know you're going to be just fine Meg, so keep your chin up and keep working hard - that's the best way to stuff it up 'em, my angel (!! unique turn of phrase there, but I think it conveys better meaning and depth of feeling, LOL!!!).
We're so proud of you - all the things you've done lately; passing your first ever piano exam with merit, even though you were ill on the day, doing so well at your Dressage last w/e and now showing real spirit and grit in coping with the rubbish thrown at you this week by people who should know better. Love you! See you soon!
Bobos xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMG you got me crying now!!!

    Thanks for the LO - really means alot <3 <3

    Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete