Tuesday 2 February 2010

LO for XOXO Girls' Scraplift Challenge


DD2 photographing herself pulling funny faces - again!!!!
I 'lifted Jona Panesa's lovely LO HERE! (Scroll down!). It's a great design, and I really enjoyed myself layering up the elements there!!! So glad I spotted this challenge on UKScrappers! Not often I get time to do scrapping just for fun, so it was great!!! Thanks for the challenge gals!
Credits: I bought 2 new kits today and was dying to use them...Angelica and My Dark Valentine from Designs by Denise available at Scrap It Sassy HERE!
TFL!
Bernie x

2 comments:

  1. Great lift!! SO much to love here - color scheme, flower cluster, cool border, and that photo is SOOO CUTE!!! Great job! Thanks for playing along & good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! Thanks for playing along with the XOXO Girls!

    ReplyDelete