Sunday 7 February 2010

CT LO for SIS CT Contest using April the Scrapaholic's Celebration Collab. kit


Here's my offering for the CT Contest this month! I had great fun playing around with the elements in this kit! First I enlarged the b/g paper a LOT, to bring out the beautiful texture in it! Then I used the flame element to form a border, and clipped the edge of the brown paper to it (the edges are darker). Then I used one of the candles to clip more brown paper to, to create the wavy paper mats behind the photo. I also clipped the number 2 element to the candle as well to make the lighter brown, 2-tone strip of paper. I beheaded the balloons to have the string! I clipped the creamy coloured flower to the hearts element, and finally, I extracted the creamy stripes from a candle and used them to make the twisted string! Just a stroke of an enlarged flower element made a background detail to take off the plainness of the b/g! Phew! Think that's everything!!
Although I hate having my photo taken, thi sone that Evie took was too good not to get on a page for her!!!
TFL!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment