Friday 23 December 2011

Art Journal Caravan - Page 50

I decided to go with the theme of review here, and ty to sum up a little of what I have discovered along the way with the Caravan! Looking back, I think some of my best pages were ones where either something had happened that inspired a feeling within me, or where the quote I found resonated because I had lived through something similar. So I chose these words for myself! TFL! Bernie x Credits: 4 b/g papers (blended)& Sparkle: Velvet Spice by Feli Designs & Lisete Scrap; Tree & snowflakes: Santastic Season by Feli Designs and Studio 4 Designworks; Texture: Texture 17 by Creative Victorian Designs; Star: Silent Night by Booland Designs; Lady (Mary): Candlelight Carol by SKDigitals; Camel: Tangie Baxter; Font: Pieces of Eight

No comments:

Post a Comment