Sunday 20 November 2011

Art Journal Caravan - Page 43



Not sure how this one came about, LOL! Think I saw a landscape in the piece first with a face's features showing through, so enhanced the face, and added my camel, as if he's walking along a path there...think my subconscious thinking here was about how I'd like to *use* my art as well as just *make use* of it for pleasure....hmmmm! Well, it is what it is, but I like it anyways!!!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: My PSE crashed before I'd noted down the credits, so, from memory, the b/g is from Tangie Baxter, the lady and ths shadow's face - SherrieJD (Jetsam kit); light rays from Bits n Bobs, grunge brushes: Spinky Dink Scraps; b/g paper blended - Le Peitit Scrap; Plaster texture from Elodie, and think that's about it :)

1 comment:

  1. I like this, it's very special, the kind of page I could never create, but I admire!!!

    ReplyDelete