Sunday 6 February 2011

Hummie's World - Course 2, lessons 59-61





The first LO was made for the CT Challenge at Creative Victorian Designs, but then as I had a last minute concern about the wording at the start - should it be smile or sad - it occurred to me it's the perfect page to use for the strikethrough text lesson!
The 2nd page uses an inset technique, and the last I created a colour swatch from the photo and recoloured elements to match the pic! I also made my own brad, LOL! Yay!!!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: Template: Love Letters by Aimee Harrison Design Studios; Film Strip (for swatch - liked the softer feel to it): BintysScrapbooks.blogspot June '09 freebie; WordArt: Twilight Zone by Digilicious Designs at Divine Digital (try saying that 3x fast, LOL!!); brad: ALL MY OWN WORK!!!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment