Saturday 15 May 2010

Hummie's World - Course 2 Class 8 - Gradients


I wanted ti make a LO about the General Election (how many times can a person say THAT in a lifetime?!! LOL!!!). It was more exciting this time because of the potential of a 3rd party actually being involved - for me anyway, LOL!!
So I made this for my class on gradients - I made one to match the colours in the photo and used it with the (enlarged) photo and a textured paper - all blended - to make this b/g!
Another great class with endless possibilities for implementation on LOs!!
Thanks Hummie!
Bernie x
Credits: Stash: Candleworks Scraps (now unavailable I believe, but google Deborah's blog and ask - you never know!!)
brush - thb Grunge brishes
Font: Elephant
photo: vegadsl@freedigitalphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment