Saturday 15 May 2010

CT LOs for SIS using Happy Easter, Happy Spring by Katzscrapz





Lovely little kit with some beautiful papers and elements as you can see! Grab it HERE at Scrap It Sassy!
I very very rarely ever scrap a pge in yellow, so set myself the challenge here! Then the first photos I saw when I opened up my folder were these sunset ones from about 5 years ago at Margate harbour. I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful sunset, and got dozens of photos! I was so pleased to be able to use this one, and decided to show its full glory by going large!!
Family News: We have a cash buyer for our house, and have found a house that we want...with no onward chain! Our offer has been accepted, so it's all systems go to arrange a survey now! A lot of stress has been lifted, but I shan't relax until contracts are exchanged!
It's Evie's First Holy Communion tomorrow, so today we're having a dress rehearsal...esp. with the hair!! Antoinette's Confirmation is now on 29th May, and her Confession and rehearsal is this morning!! My girls are growing up!!
TFL!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment