Tuesday 27 August 2013

A Little Brag!!

Although I had to give up my CT gigs when real life started to get in the way too much, and then I started designing as well, I still love my digi scrapping!

I received my complementary copy of Somerset Digital Studio today (have a nosey here if you haven't heard of it! http://stampington.com/somerset-digital-studio) and thanks to the lovely ladies of ViVa Artistry I have a LO published in there!

I wish I could afford this mag on a subscription as it is absolutely inspirational and full of such beautiful artwork! It's a real honour to have my page included in there, along with my details!!

So, now I'm an internationally published artist, LOL!!!!

Congrats to Cynthia Taylor and Elysah Hagenaars as well - they too have beautiful LOs 
made with ViVa stash in the publication!! 

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment