Friday 2 November 2012

It's Official! BoBoBernie is IN STORE NOW at The Boomerang Store, Hummie's World!!





Made with Dabblers:






 Made with Comforts:


 

 Made with Cloudy Days Overlays:




Made With Not Quite Hallowe'en
(in the $1 bin for DSD!)




It's time for the official announcement!

These are my first paper and overlay packs - and Not Quite Hallowe'en has been put in the $1 bin especially for DSD! - and I am thrilled to be up and running!

Watch out for more freebies and all sorts of goodies appearing at The Boomerang and Hummie's World! This is such an exciting time for me, and inspiration is all around me!

Finally, here's a link to my BoBoBernie Blog! You can subscribe so you never miss a freebie, or an announcement about my new products coming soon! 

Bernie x







1 comment:

  1. Wow, Bernie! You create awesome papers!!!!

    ReplyDelete