Sunday 12 August 2012

Art Journal Caravan 2012 - Page 29




All the words I found seemed too obvious...didn't resonate with me... until I found these!
I can remember as a child my dad used to get so excited when there was a storm (and we live by the seaside!). He used to love to watch the lightning. I think that's why I don't have any fear of storms now and love to feel the power of the storm when one is around!  
So that's where this page came from!!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: Camel: Tangie Baxter with Tree: Suddenly Artistic;
Wave brushes and Bird brushes: Creative Victorian Designs;
Extra wave and sky texture - adapted wave from ViVa Artistry: The Deep;
B/G Papers blended: Snickerdoodle Design by Karen: Second Chance and Deviant Scrap: Colour Splash;
Grunge brush: Obsidian Dawn: SS Texture
Font: Stamp Act

No comments:

Post a Comment