Saturday 7 April 2012

Art Journal Caravan - Page 12



This one took a bit of thinking about for me for some reason! Then I found these words from Bob Marley, and they just seemed to hit home with me.
I'm not at all DISsatisfied with the life I'm living - no way! - but there are things I'd like to do - such as with my artwork - but the idea of that ever happening seems pretty fantastical to me right now, LOL! Just way too out there in terms of the knowledge I need and haven't yet got!!!! And this is what I ended up with LOL!!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: B/G papers (blended - of course, LOL!!): Creative Victorian Designs and Designs by Helly: Star Cross'd;
'Globe' & Dragon: Creative Victorian Designs: Winter's Deep;
Texture: Kim Klassen: Ugg Love
Camel: Tangie Baxter with Tree: Suddenly Artistic
Font: Night Out Regular

No comments:

Post a Comment