Sunday 7 November 2010

Hummie's World, Course 2, Lesson 42 - Self-Installing Plug ins!



Had to download and install a plug in for this - who'd have thought I could do that?!!!!!
I wanted to make this for Julia. Although Donnie is still with us, I wanted to create a happy page with a positive thought attached, that she might be able to come back to as and when.

Julia, I hope you like this, and it doesn't make you too sad right now! And I hope you'll be able to come back to this afterwards and enjoy it!
Love
Bernie x

Credits: I got a bit caught up in this page and forgot to note down everything I used - sorry! there are 3 masks, stash from a freebie kit from A-Liya which was in today's newsletter. Warm grunge and Live Love Laugh Textures by Kim Klassen, and several brushes, one of which was dance of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment